Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Australia
Could you please have a look at the following e-mail and let me know your suggestions to improve it?

Hi Peter,
As my life has been changed since my son was born I'm trying to make a balance between life and work so I’m thinking about some options and I need your advice before making any decisions. First of all I wanted to know for how long I can do one day per week work from home? Is that extendable? Second, can I work part time in a way that I work every day in the office from 7 am to 2 pm for a couple of years from next year?

Thanks for all your support.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi Peter,
As my life has [STRIKE]been[/STRIKE] changed (significantly) since my son was born, I'm trying to [STRIKE]make[/STRIKE] find a balance between my personal life and work commitments, so I’m thinking about some options and I need your advice before making any decisions. First of all, I wanted to know for how long I can [STRIKE]do[/STRIKE] work one day per week work from home. Is that extendable? Second, can I work part time in a way that I work every day in the office from 7 am to 2 pm for a couple of years from next year?

Thanks for all your support.

Regards,
What do you mean by "from next year?"

Status
Not open for further replies.