• Native Language:
      • Romanian
      • Home Country:
      • Moldova
      • Current Location:
      • Moldova

Post Motivation letter for Erasmus+

Thank you
    Last edited by I am Alex; 22-Oct-2017 at 09:38. Reason: Enlarged and standardised font across post

Tarheel is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Motivation letter for Erasmus+

Say:

Would someone look at my motivation letter and give me some advice on how I could improve it?

Have you looked at the other letters in this section (and the corrections)?

(Say: piece of advice.)

teechar is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Please, can someone look at my motivation letter, and give apeace of advice on how I could make it better? [I think you could say a little more on your achievements (academic and otherwise).]

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am currently studying information technology at Chester University, and I am very motivated to apply for the Erasmus student exchange programme at your university.

I would honor the opportunity if you accept me for the Erasmus programme, because it will mean a lot for me and my future career prospects. ive. I like my study field, profession, and I want to use IT to change this world. One day Iíve seen I remember seeing Steve Jobs's 2005 Stanford commencement address, which motivated me a lot. That was the moment when I fell in love with programming, because and I've realized since itís something that I really enjoy doing. love. How he said Steve jobs said, ďThe only way to do great work is to love what you doĒ, and thatís why I always endeavour to do my best. This idea gives me forces the impetus to keep going and study ing even in times of difficulty, the hard moments, and there is no point to give giving up is never an option for me! Thatís why I am applying for this programme.

I am would be delighted to meet fellow talented and inspired students who want to contribute to a better future for all create a good one future and who are prepared to remain focused and work hard know how to make it come true, just like me. I advocate the opinion that consider the Erasmus programme is an excellent opportunity to meet various groups of young people, spend quality time with them and get to know their cultures, habits, attitudes, lifestyle, etc.

During my first year of university, I was also studied ying at Academy+Moldova. Here There, I gained a lot of much useful experience and knowledge about how to organize my time and prioritize tasks, and project management, practical programming, and team working. and so on. I have a true motivation to grow up. Now I have two extra courses of programming (Java and Software Testing). Also I am a member of a volunteering voluntary organization [Which one, and what do they do?] , which have a local group in Iasi too.

Also Moreover, I would like to visit your city, and I believe I would enjoy living there! I want to walk through the Coupou Park where I can find the Eminescu's Linden Tree. Also I think itís not a bad idea to have fun I would enjoy socializing with other students in the center of Iasi in on weekends, and of course I want to share with them my culture. We have some great Moldavian wines, and amazing sweets. Also Iíll bring to them our southern mood with a lot of dance, songs, fun, and jokes!

I would be very grateful if you consider my application and give me a chance to participate in the Erasmus programme at your university. I am convinced that I will fit in and make a positive contribution, academically and socially, find a place in all the activities anticipated by your University and I will do my best to succeed. adjust to your facilities and courses.

Thank you for considering my application, and your attention, I wish you a good autumn and hope to see you winter! La revedere! Good bye!

Yours faithfully,

Alex Ander
    Last edited by teechar; 15-Oct-2017 at 21:34.

Tarheel is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Say:

I am currently studying information technology....