[Essay] An essay for my course if you'd care to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibrahim Saad

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Fast Food

Fast food is pre-made food that is quickly heated and served to customers in under 5 minutes.

It was invented and made popular in the United States in the 1920s and it soon became popular all over the world, from west to east, America to China.

Fast food is considered unhealthy by most people and so it is referred to as "Junk Food" because it's low in nutrients and high in fats.

Fast food should not be eaten regularly, or (preferably) at all, but when you are in a hurry and you have no other option, it's ok to eat it as long as you only eat enough to sate yourself.

In an age when speed is everything, fast food might not be all bad if we know when to use it.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

When are you going to submit your essay for marking/grading?

Ibrahim Saad

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

When are you going to submit your essay for marking/grading?

Hey. I honestly don't know, I was told to make an account and post my essay on this thread and it should be graded/marked before my finals.

I'd also like to add that I tried adding indentations to the essay, but for some reasson when I review it the indentations aren't there. I'm using my phone is that the reasson? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance :)

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
If an essay is going to be submitted, it would be unethical for us to correct it; it would be cheating. We will try to help students with their general writing, but not for any specific assessment.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I was told to make an account and post my essay on this thread
Did someone tell you to submit your essay to this forum?! If so, who was it?

Ibrahim Saad

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
If an essay is going to be submitted, it would be unethical for us to correct it; it would be cheating. We will try to help students with their general writing, but not for any specific assessment.

The essay is this post, technically it's already submitted. Whether you correct it or not won't change anything.

My teacher suggested that I ask for help instead of just posting it randomly. I suppose he wanted to know what other teachers think of it. Anyway you don't really have to correct it and if you do I won't change anything.

Ibrahim Saad

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Did someone tell you to submit your essay to this forum?! If so, who was it?

I'd rather mot say specifically who it was, let's just say my teacher. I will say though nice profile pic!!

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I'd rather not say specifically who it was. Let's just say my teacher. I will say, though, nice profile pic!
I would change the ending to "... might not be all bad if eaten in moderation". Otherwise, I see no major problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.