Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
hello, I have big problem with writing, I am always affraid that I make a lot of mistakes. I would appreaciate any help with checking and correcting this essey. Thank you a lot!

When I first read the description of me I felt that my face is blushing. It is good to know that you are making a really good impression on others.
In the begining Kamila wrote about me that I`am outgoing and passionate about life – I could not agree more. If had to describe myself I would have wrote exactly the same thing. In the decription she noticed special link beetween me and my family, which is the most important in my life. So as friends and I admit that I love cooking for them. Kamila mentioned that I take delight in doing household chores and listening to music. I must say that I cannot imagine cleaning without singing with radio or any music channel on TV.
However, I cannot agree with some stated facts. I believe that the fact that I am very honest person is not a good feature. For me there is no point in beating about the bush. Some people might consider this as my disadvantage. Also, I cannot tell about myself that I am a very mature person. I can be very moody and sometimes I act like a children. Moreover, some people who do not know me, sometimes think that I`m 15 years old.
To sum up, Kamila did a great job describing me and im glad that she sees me in a good light.

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

I have changed your thread title. "E" is not a suitable title.
I have moved your thread to the "Editing and Writing Topics" section.

When are you going to submit your essay to your English teacher?

mateuszek123

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
I must send this essey to my teacher on tomorrow`s evening.
But I would appreaciate if someone would check this asap.
this essey is a short review of descripion of me mady by my friend.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
Your teacher will mark your essay. We cannot do other people's homework here.

mateuszek123

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
i am not asking for doing my homework, I`m asking for checking the homework /I am asking for advice, if anyone see any mistake or see that I have a problem with something please write!
I did my homework I just want to make sure that everything is okay and done correctly :)

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
Sure, everyone would like that. But your teacher is not interested in whether native speakers on this site can get your homework right. If they were, they'd probably send it straight here.
Besides, there's no point pleading. If you read the rules, you will see that we can't help you.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
We don't look at/help with/check/advise or do anything else with homework or assignments before your teacher sees them. Everything you give to your teacher must be your work. If we tell you what's wrong with it and then you give your teacher the corrected version, how will your teacher know what you're having problems with? How will he/she find out where your strengths and weaknesses are?

When you get your essay back from your teacher, look at his/her comments and corrections carefully. If you don't understand any of them, you can come back and ask us.

This thread is now closed. You can start a new one after your teacher corrects your essay. That's how the forum works.

Status
Not open for further replies.