For the sake of argument:
Couldn't one actually make a case that "France" is an essential piece of information since there are several Parises in the world and "France" tells us which one is in question?
***** NOT A TEACHER *****
Good morning, Jasmin.
(1) touchE!!! (I can't write the accent mark above the "e")
(2) You are 100% correct, of course!
(3) Ms. Barbara D. tells us that she jokes about having some earrings from Paris -- Paris, Maine, that is.
(4) As a lawyer, you must, indeed, be exact and specific.
(5) It all depends on whom you are speaking to.
(6) Could you imagine the reaction if this conversation took place in the incredibly beautiful country of Switzerland:
JASMIN: I'll be out of the country for a while.
JASMIN'S FRIEND: Oh, really? For how long?
JASMIN: Maybe a month.
JASMIN'S FRIEND: Where are you going?
JASMIN: I'm going to Paris, France.
Have a nice day!