[Grammar] Could a native speaker of English edit my essay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ever Student

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hello,

What a recent new story has affected you the most? In what ways has it affected you? Use reasons and examples to support your response.

There are two reasons that I have recently affected by the demonstrations in both developed and Arab countries in the world.

The first reason I would like to mention is that the developed countries are rich but the people are still dissatisfied with unjustified decisions made by the governments. These countries, for instance, cannot provide more facilities, jobs, health care for their people win the economical crisis any longer.

Another reason is the demonstrations among people of Arab countries who are not either content with their government and they try to get their right. Arab nations, For example, try to reach democracy. They protest against their governments and chaos has made in their cities.

CONCLUSION:
Would you please help me out how to conclude the essay?

Thanks in advance.

nolen15

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
There are two main reasons why I have recently been affected by the demonstrations in both developed and Arab countries in the world.

The first reason I would like to mention is that the developed countries are rich, but the people are still dissatisfied with unjust decisions being made by their governments. These countries cannot provide facilities, jobs, or health care for their people with the ongoing economical crisis.

My last reason of how I have been affected is that the demonstrations among the people of Arab countries show that they are not content with their government, and they are trying to get them to do what is right. Arab nations are trying to reach towards democracy. They protest against their governments only to have chaos and discomfort enter their lives.

These are just two of the many reasons of how I am being affected by the protests across the world. I believe that the governments are morally corrupt, and the economy is a major factor to why the world is the way it is. One day I would hope that every man can live in peace, not having to protest for what should be universally accepted.

HEY! THIS ESSAY HAS BEEN RE-DONE! i HAVE CHANGED THE GRAMMAR AND CONTEXT OF YOUR ESSAY. HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Ever Student

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Thank you nolen, your help made me happy.
Best to you

Status
Not open for further replies.