[Essay] Could you check my essay?

• Thread starter viasneakers
  • Start date
  • Views : 1,018
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

viasneakers

I have met a lot of people in my life. There is diverse people in the world. Most people is very good. But some is very bad. I loved individuals. I didn’t have anyone. But a girl made me change. I hate hypocrite. They are easily hurt and damaged. They also easily hurt other’s minds and know only that they get hurt. I met the girl who was sweet and kind in college. She always thought of others before herself. We became close quickly. One day, I prepared for contest exhibit. I left my work in the class and went out. When I came back, I had my work destroyed by someone. I was so upset, I cried my eyes out. She came up to me and comforted me. I was consoled and felt we were closer than before. But it was under a delusion. It was just funny thing to her. Someone said me that she didn’t like me because I received attention than her. That was why she ruined my work. When I heard it, I didn’t believe it. But it was truth. I felt betrayed and she looked like a wolf in a sheep’s clothes. Since that time, I am afraid to believe someone. I hate her who made me like this. I hate hypocrite.

Could you check grammar, spelling and weird please?

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi viasneakers, and welcome to the forum. :)
First, please click the "Edit Post" button, and insert spaces between words where needed in your post.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I have met a lot of people inmy life. There is diverse people in the world. Most people is very good. Butsome is very bad. I loved individuals. I didn’t have anyone. But a girl made mechange. I hate hypocrite. They are easily hurt and damaged. They also easilyhurt other’s minds and know only that they get hurt. I met the girl who wassweet and kind in college. She always thought of others before herself. Webecame close quickly. One day, I prepared for contest exhibit. I felt my workin the class and went out. When I came back, I had my work destroyed bysomeone. I was so upset, I cried my eyes out. She came up to me and comfortedme. I was consoled and felt we were closer than before. But it was under adelusion. It was just funny thing to her. Someone said me that she didn’t likeme because I received attention than her. That was why she ruined my work. WhenI heard it, I didn’t believe it. But it was truth. I felt betrayed and shelooked like a wolf in a sheep’s clothes. Since that time, I am afraid tobelieve someone. I hate her who made me like this. I hate hypocrite.

Could you check the grammar and spelling and tell me if any of the sentences are weird [STRIKE]sentence[/STRIKE] please?

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Before we continue, please click on Edit Post and add in all the missing spaces I have marked above in red. When you cut and paste text into the forum, it messes up the formatting. You need to check for issues like this before you post.

What are you going to do with this essay once it's corrected? What was the prompt (title) of the essay?

(Cross-posted with teechar)

Status
Not open for further replies.