We have a saying- I bet your people have one similar: If you are not making mistakes, you are not trying hard enough!
1. It's nice, but you really do not need to begin your post with a greeting.
2. Read your post after you post it. I often have to go back and edit my posts. You wrote becomd and later become; learn and then earn. I think you know which ones are correct, and below I will ignore those typographical errors.
3. If I want to saytosomeone: We talk (say, listen, etc) to people. Learning how to use prepositions in English takes time and effort.
4. I become glad to earn you some English. It's not clear what you mean here. My guess is: 'I [STRIKE]become[/STRIKE] would be glad to [STRIKE]earn[/STRIKE] teach you some English. The problem with that guess is that, from your post, I don't think you are ready to teach English to others! Perhaps you meant: I would like to learn some English from you.
5. Is it correct or not how do I say it? This is two sentences. Is it correct or not? How [STRIKE]do[/STRIKE] should I say it?