I have a dream that people have a job (Essay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bakanaAHMET

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
I would be grateful if someone could check my "problem-solution" essay.

I have a dream that people have a job.

Unemployment is a problem which spreads more than ever and which influences more and more people day by day. it happens for several reasons, such as Technologic improvement, low qualifacations people have and economic reasons. The ones who are influenced the most are the people who don't have any college degree. Even though it's a serious and improving issue, there are several solutions we can do.

To begin with, to increase the people who have college degree and many qualifications would be an affective way since the technologic improvements increases the needs for machines instead of people and employers need people who are good at machines. in order to that, we could improve facilities of the universities and develop informotion transfers among the universities in different countries by opening them into the world and by teaching the students the most common languages. Furthermore, we could help students find a job before they are graduated from their colleges.

the next solution would be to increase investment into countires. to achive that, we should support inventers more than yesterday. Also we could promote them to invest in different businesses. Moreover, we can train students to be an inventer. In this way, more shops and factories will open and more workers will be employed.

Thirdly, to look for a new and investable areas would also be one of the most affective ways to dealt with the problem. For example; space(cosmos) has undiscovered things a lot Therefore we can find a new technology or something like that any moment. Although it can be supposed to so many times to find a new one, There is nothing as bad as not doing anything.

To sum up, Even though the unemployed increase more than ever, there are several solutions which can be done. We could innovate about education and encourage inventers to invent more. In addition. We should look for new areas that can be inventable. As a result, I strongly believe ony if all these attempts are followed, unemloyment will be solved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Perhaps:

Please read my essay and suggest changes.

And:

I have a dream that in the future people will find jobs and jobs will find them.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Who is unemployment a problem for?

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I have a dream that [STRIKE]people have[/STRIKE] everybody can get a job.

Unemployment is a problem which [STRIKE]spreads[/STRIKE] has been rising more than ever and [STRIKE]which influences more and more[/STRIKE] that impacts a greater number of people. [STRIKE]day by day. it happens for several reasons,[/STRIKE] Several factors, such as advances in technology, [STRIKE]Technologic improvement,[/STRIKE] low qualifacations people have and economic reasons have contributed to this situation. The ones who are [STRIKE]influenced[/STRIKE] affected the most are the people who don't have any formal education or qualifications. [STRIKE]college degree.[/STRIKE] Even though it's a serious and [STRIKE]improving[/STRIKE] pressing issue, there are several solutions for it. [STRIKE]we can do.[/STRIKE]

To begin with, it is important to [STRIKE]increase the[/STRIKE] encourage people [STRIKE]who have[/STRIKE] to get a college degree [STRIKE]and many[/STRIKE] or other such qualifications [STRIKE]would be an affective way[/STRIKE] since [STRIKE]the technologic improvements increases the needs for machines instead of people and[/STRIKE] employers need people who are knowledgeable and highly skilled. [STRIKE]good at machines.[/STRIKE] in order to that, we could improve facilities of the universities and develop informotion transfers among the universities in different countries by opening them into the world and by teaching the students the most common languages. Furthermore, [STRIKE]we could[/STRIKE] authorities can help students find a job before they [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] graduate. [You should elaborate on this point.][STRIKE]from their colleges.
[/STRIKE]

The next solution would be to increase investment and encourage innovation and creativity. [STRIKE]into countires.[/STRIKE] To achieve that, [STRIKE]we[/STRIKE] governments should support inventors [STRIKE]more than yesterday. Also we could[/STRIKE] and promote [STRIKE]them to invest in different[/STRIKE] businesses that encourage innovation. Moreover, we can train students to be an inventer. In this way, more shops and factories will open and more workers will be employed.

Thirdly, to look for a new and investable areas would also be one of the most affective ways to dealt with the problem. For example; space(cosmos) has undiscovered things a lot Therefore we can find a new technology or something like that any moment. Although it can be supposed to so many times to find a new one, There is nothing as bad as not doing anything.

To sum up, even though [STRIKE]the unemployed increase more[/STRIKE] current levels of unemployment are higher than ever, there are several solutions which can be implemented to address this problem. [STRIKE]done.[/STRIKE] We could [STRIKE]innovate about[/STRIKE] promote education and encourage inventors. [STRIKE]to invent more.[/STRIKE] In addition. We should look for new areas that can provide jobs for people. [STRIKE]be inventable.[/STRIKE] As a result, I strongly believe [STRIKE]ony[/STRIKE] if [STRIKE]all[/STRIKE] these [STRIKE]attempts[/STRIKE] suggestions are followed, unemployment will decline. [STRIKE]be solved.[/STRIKE]
I don't understand the text in blue.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Technological changes do cause unemployment. (At least temporarily.) Can you state some technological changés which havè caused unemployment?

Status
Not open for further replies.