Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
Sorry if I bother you but I really wonder what a singer says in Enlgish in a song.

below is the link to the song (old Korean singer J, the title of the song is 'like yesterday')

and at 1:17, she says eo-je-cheo-reom(which means like yesterday in Korean) and then some English words passes like breathing sound

I barely catch the words but I think the singer says ( XXX will really always be love)

can you help me with what she's saying in that part?

thank you in advance to those who bother to help me.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Sorry if I to bother you but I really wonder need your help to understand what a singer says in some English in a song lyrics.

Below is the link to the song. (It's by an old Korean singer, J, and the title of the song is 'Like Yesterday'.)

and At 1:17, she says "eo-je-cheo-reom" (which means "like yesterday" in Korean) and then she uses some English words passes that sound like breathing. sound

I can barely catch the words but I think the singer says "XXX will really always be love".

C
an you help me with what she's saying in that part?

Thank you in advance to those who bother to help me.

Please note my corrections above (make sure you click on "Click to expand" so you see it all).

Remember to follow these rules of written English at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with one appropriate punctuation mark.
- Enclose words/phrases you're asking us about, or you're exemplifying, in quotation marks.

There's no need to apologise for bothering us or to thank us in advance. Keep your posts short and to the point.

Unfortunately, the video is unavailable in the UK so I can't watch it. This is what I see where the link to the video should be:

Screenshot 2022-04-06 at 20.37.16.png

jutfrank

VIP Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
It sounds like You will always be loved.

Drew Johnson

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Estonia
Not a teacher. (Added by moderator Rover.)

I think it's a combination of English and Korean. Because not all the words are English.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Not a teacher. (Added by moderator Rover.)

I think it's a combination of English and Korean, because not all the words are English.

Welcome to the forum, Drew. Please read the following extract from the forum rules:

You are welcome to answer questions posted in the Ask a Teacher forum as long as your suggestions, help, and advice reflect a good understanding of the English language. If you are not a teacher, you will need to state that clearly in your posts.

Drew Johnson

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Estonia
Welcome to the forum, Drew. Please read the following extract from the forum rules:

You are welcome to answer questions posted in the Ask a Teacher forum as long as your suggestions, help, and advice reflect a good understanding of the English language. If you are not a teacher, you will need to state that clearly in your posts.
I'm sorry. I'm just studying to be a teacher, so I could be wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.