I'm new to English learning, and a writer by profession. How can I improve my blog it further?

denny12

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I am seeking advice on how to further improve my blog to cater to English learners and make it more effective and engaging. I love to share motivational content and wants to ensure that my blog 50 motivational quotes, resonates with a broader audience, including non-native English speakers. I am looking for strategies to simplify my language, and provide additional context for the quotes, incorporate visuals, and offer translations or language learning resources to aid comprehension. I am open to feedback and eager to foster a sense of community on my blog.

Welcome to the forum. Note that I have removed the link to your blog. If you want, you can mention it on your profile page instead.

I am seeking advice on how to further improve my blog to cater to English learners and make it more effective and engaging. I love to share motivational content and wants want to ensure that my blog, "50 motivational quotes", resonates with a broader audience, including non-native English speakers. I am looking for strategies to simplify my language, and provide additional context for the quotes, incorporate visuals, and offer translations or language learning resources to aid comprehension. I am open to feedback and eager to foster a sense of community on my blog.
Do you speak any other languages at a basic level? If so, you could try to write a blog post in that other language, then translate it back into English. That way, you'll know that it'll be at the level of a beginner/lower intermediate English learner.

I am seeking advice on how to further improve my blog to cater to English learners and make it more effective and engaging. I love to share motivational content and wants to ensure that my blog 50 motivational quotes, resonates with a broader audience, including non-native English speakers. I am looking for strategies to simplify my language, and provide additional context for the quotes, incorporate visuals, and offer translations or language learning resources to aid comprehension. I am open to feedback and eager to foster a sense of community on my blog.
Not a teacher

That's a fantastic goal! In my opinion, to engage non-native English speakers, consider using simpler sentence structures and explaining challenging words. Visuals like images or infographics can enhance understanding. Adding translations or language resources is a great idea. Encourage discussions and interactions among readers to build a vibrant community. Your dedication to inclusivity is inspiring.

Back