Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Germany
Here is my letter of motivation for the application of the master´s course at the Technische Universität in Munich. could you please have a look at it?

Letter of motivation for the master’s course “biochemistry” at the Technische Universität in Munich

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to introduce myself as a proper candidate for the master´s course “biochemistry” at the Technische Universität in Munich.

Currently I am studying bioengineering in the 7[SUP]th[/SUP] semester at the University of Applied Science in Munich majoring in Bioengineering. I am expect to conclude my study successfully in March 2016.
At the moment, I am writing my bachelor thesis at the ibidi GmbH in Martinsried on the topic: “Identification of chemoattractants of the cell line MDA-MB-231”. I had already successfully completed an apprenticeship as a chemical-technical assistant in 2008. Afterwards I worked at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich till November 2012, where I gained considerable practical working experience. My responsibilities included microbiological tasks, such as Westernblot and PCR.

Your University achieved a very high ranking in the magazine “Times Higher Education” in this year. That speaks for their superior quality. I see a master´s program at your university as a great opportunity to broaden my scientific knowledge and furthermore as an excellent preparation for my professional career.

If you have any further questions I am always at your disposal. I look forward to hear from you.

Yours sincerely,

Here is my letter of motivation for the application of the master's course at the Technische Universität in Munich. could you please have a look at it?

Letter of motivation for the master’s course “biochemistry” at the Technische Universität in Munich

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to introduce myself as a proper candidate for the master's course “biochemistry” at the Technische Universität in Munich.

Currently I am studying bioengineering in the 7[SUP]th[/SUP] semester at the University of Applied Science in Munich majoring in Bioengineering. I [STRIKE]am[/STRIKE] expect to conclude my study successfully in March 2016.

At the moment, I am writing my bachelor thesis at the ibidi GmbH in Martinsried on the topic: “Identification of chemoattractants of the cell line MDA-MB-231”. I had already successfully completed an apprenticeship as a chemical-technical assistant in 2008. Afterwards I worked at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich till November 2012, where I gained considerable practical working experience. My responsibilities included microbiological tasks, such as Westernblot and PCR.

Your University achieved a very high ranking in the magazine “Times Higher Education” [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] this year. That speaks for their superior quality. I see a master´s program at your university as a great opportunity to broaden my scientific knowledge and furthermore as an excellent preparation for my professional career.

If you have any further questions I am always at your disposal. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

You need to find the apostrophe on your keyboard. (I think what you have been using is an accent mark.) Anyhow, it's better now. Good luck!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back