[Essay] Many people prefer to watch foreign films rather than locally produced films. Why cou

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahad_a11

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
[h=2]Please evaluate IELTS essay and point our erros and mistakes.[/h]

Many people prefer to watch foreign films rather than locally produced films. Why could this be?
Should governments give more financial support to local film industries?

Film industry flourished dramatically over the last few years. Technological advancements have made a big contribution in the success of this industry. Countries such as India, USA etc. are highly dependent on this industry. Their governments are financially supporting to achieve better and long lasting result. They are in the process of sticking people to watch their own locally produced movies.

There are several reasons of shift in term of watching movies. Nowadays, people are smarter; they do not want to waste their time and money for an ordinary movie. They want quality movie, which has big cast, good camera work, full of emotions and suspense. In addition to this, they want something new and unique. This is why they are pursuing towards foreign films.

Lack of funds is one of the vital reason in competing other movie industries. People are reluctant to work in local films because they have been paid very less. These people try to find their career in other countries because of high income and appreciation. Government should support their local film industry in order to equip with latest technology such as cameras, software and trainings. The good work of celebrities should be acknowledge and awarded by the government, this will encourage good people to join and serve for this industry.

In conclusion, I would to say that with mutual support of government and people, will definitely help local film industry to grow immensely. This will later turn as fruitful tree for our economy.

fahad_a11

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
please evaluate, as i am new to english language. please help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.