Egypt
xxxxxx university
International Admissions Office
20133 xxxxxx
Tel. +39 xxxxxxx
Yasser xxxxxx
address
2 August 2015
Motivation letter for a Master program in Interior Design.
To Whom It May Concern,
I am interested in applying for 2nd Semester of Master’s Degree Program in Interior Design starting in March 2016. I graduated in 2009, from the University ofxxx, xxxx and hold a Bachelor’s degree in Architectural Engineering with general grade “Good “ , percentage 71.61% , With fourth place on my colleagues in the study .
Studying the Interior design is really wonderful, not only because it is linked harmonically colors or consistency
of materials and the relations between the Furniture and accessories, but in fact it is bigger than that,
during the design process I become a part of a client’s family, He tells a tales of the past, concerns, favorite colors,
intellectual inclinations, personal impressions, children schooled and their interests,
All this makes me really fighting a wonderful human experience. Studying the Interior design makes you have a motive force to study a different cultures, styles and traditions.
One designs that we're now working on the interior design of villa ownership for a Tunisian client;
It is really interesting to study all the architectural details, materials, Doors, windows, mosaics, nature and colors... its belonging to the Tunisian style. The true success in this business can see a look of happiness in the eyes of the client's family after
the finalization of the last piece of furniture in the house, and he felt that his house is unique and
completely different from any home last, The challenge is to make the impossible possible. After graduation, I worked in many offices, and now I have become one of the founders of the Office” space Line Studio”
It is important to find our own style in interior design and increase our work to become one of the most important
offices, which is able to compete on the world stage in the design; I would like to achieve it in the coming period Knowledge and science are weapons of the nation's development and progress without them there will be only ignorance, chaos and war. I believe that what we learn must be bequeathed to future generations, I therefore imagine the opening of
the largest school of architecture and the arts in the Middle East adopted by the largest universities in the world
to adopt the talented and the creators of the young age until graduation to create a new generation capable of creativity and innovation away from the bureaucracy of years of education.Italy is one of the most attractive countries in the world and famous of art, creativity and design.
Politecnico di Milano is the largest technical university in Italy; The University was ranked the best for Engineering and among the top big universities in Italy in the CENSIS. And it is ranked as the 20th best technical university in the world according to the QS World University Rankings, It is very sufficient reason to join this great edifice.

After careful overview of the master program you are offering with at your University, I believe that curricula fully suit my intentions. Therefore, I would like to get an opportunity to attend this program.

In conclusion, I would like to point out that I am determined to make the most of this opportunity. I believe that being a student in your department would not only empower my career development, but would give me the framework to utilize my full potentials. Moreover I feel that as a Masters student at your University, I can benefit from the numerous challenging career opportunities.
Thank you for considering my application, I look forward to your positive response.
Name

Signature
thanks

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[STRIKE]To Whom It May Concern,[/STRIKE]

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am interested in applying for [STRIKE]2nd Semester of[/STRIKE] your master’s degree program in Interior Design starting in March 2016. I graduated in 2009, from the University ofxxx, xxxx and hold a bachelor's degree in Architectural Engineering with [STRIKE]general grade “Good “ , percentage[/STRIKE] a 71.61% grade average-- [STRIKE], With[/STRIKE] I was fourth in my batch. [STRIKE]place on my colleagues in the study .[/STRIKE]

Studying [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] interior design is really wonderful, not only because it [STRIKE]is linked[/STRIKE] harmonically links colors [STRIKE]or[/STRIKE] with consistency of materials and [STRIKE]the relations between the Furniture and[/STRIKE] furnishings with accessories, but [STRIKE]in fact it is bigger than that,[/STRIKE] because of a more profound reason than that. During the design process I become a part of a client's family, He/she tells me about their [STRIKE]a tales of the past,[/STRIKE] concerns, favorite colors, intellectual inclinations, personal impressions, and even about their children's schools and their interests. All this [STRIKE]makes me[/STRIKE] provides for a really [STRIKE]fighting a[/STRIKE] wonderful human experience. Thus, studying [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] Interior design [STRIKE]makes you have a[/STRIKE] gives one the motive [STRIKE]force[/STRIKE] to study different cultures, styles and traditions.

One design that [STRIKE]we're now[/STRIKE] I am currently working on is the interior design of a villa [STRIKE]ownership[/STRIKE] for a Tunisian client. It is really interesting to study all the architectural details, materials, doors, windows, mosaics, nature and colors. [STRIKE]its belonging[/STRIKE] It belongs to the Tunisian style. The true success in this business [STRIKE]can see[/STRIKE] is seeing the look of happiness (and satisfaction) in the eyes of the client and their family after [STRIKE]the finalization of[/STRIKE] the last piece of furniture is in the house, and [STRIKE]he felt[/STRIKE] they feel that [STRIKE]his[/STRIKE] their house is unique and special. [STRIKE]completely different from any home last,[/STRIKE] The challenge is to make the impossible possible.

After I graduated, I worked in many design offices, and afterwards co-founded [STRIKE]now I have become one of the founders of the Office”[/STRIKE] Space Line Studio design office.

I believe that it is important to find [STRIKE]our[/STRIKE] one's own style in interior design and to increase [STRIKE]our work[/STRIKE] one's output to become a reputable professional [STRIKE]one of the most important offices, which is able to compete on[/STRIKE] in the world [STRIKE]stage in the[/STRIKE] of interior design. [STRIKE]I would like to achieve it in the coming period Knowledge and science are weapons of the nation's development and progress without them there will be only ignorance, chaos and war.[/STRIKE] I also firmly believe that what we learn must be bequeathed to future generations. I therefore [STRIKE]imagine[/STRIKE] envision the opening of the largest school of architecture and the arts in the Middle East [STRIKE]adopted[/STRIKE] supported by the largest universities in the world to foster [STRIKE]adopt[/STRIKE] the talented and [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] creative [STRIKE]of the[/STRIKE] young [STRIKE]age until graduation to create a new generation capable of creativity[/STRIKE] people there and provide them with a platform to innovate and thereby contribute to the development and prosperity of the region. [STRIKE]away from the bureaucracy of years of education.[/STRIKE]

To me, Italy is one of the most attractive countries in the world-- [STRIKE]and famous of[/STRIKE] famed for its art, creativity and design. Politecnico di Milano, the largest technical university in Italy, [STRIKE]The University[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] is ranked the best for engineering and among the top [STRIKE]big[/STRIKE] major universities in Italy in the CENSIS. [STRIKE]And[/STRIKE] Moreover, it is ranked as the 20th best technical university in the world according to the QS World University Rankings. [STRIKE]It is very[/STRIKE] That alone is sufficient reason to join this great institution. [STRIKE]edifice.[/STRIKE]

After careful overview of the master's program you are offering [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] at your University, I believe that its curriculum fully suits my study interests.[STRIKE]intentions.[/STRIKE] Therefore, I would like to get [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE] the opportunity to attend this program.

In conclusion, I would like to point out that I am determined to make the most of this opportunity. I believe that being a student in your department would not only empower my career development, but would give me the framework to utilize my full potential. [STRIKE]Moreover I feel that as a Masters student at your University, I can benefit from the numerous challenging career opportunities.[/STRIKE]

Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to your positive response.

[STRIKE]Name
[/STRIKE]

Your's faithfully,

XYZ

Status
Not open for further replies.