Please Advise: Professional Goals Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillbloodhound

Member Type
Student or Learner
The statement is limited to one page!:cry:
All suggestions are truly appreciated!

All humans are unique creations of God, who are blessed with a specific mission in life. My passionate goal to become a Family Nurse Practitioner stems from the desire to make a difference in the quality of one’s life. This professional aspiration has been incorporated into my personal value system, which is to treat each creation of God with respect and dignity. I have witnessed the impact of a few kind words, a caring smile, or a pat on the hand can make to an individual. In some instances, simply expressing a sense of compassion to another person can significantly impact their outlook. *With the integration of these personal values and experiences, my professional goal is to increase accessibility to health care with the primary focus on the family as the basic unit of care and the goal of providing health prevention, maintenance and optimum wellness of individuals throughout the lifespan.
The experience and knowledge I have encountered throughout the years in the health care community are innumerable. Attending nursing school was just the beginning of the learning process. The knowledge obtained as a Registered Nurse has given me the basic understanding of the health care profession. Furthermore, it has only strengthened my desire to advance my nursing education which will provide new paths of personal satisfaction and growth.
Over the last few years, my levels of maturity, motivation, and perseverance have evolved. I recognize the importance of prioritizing my personal and my professional responsibilities and I realize the magnitude of academic accomplishments. Attending nursing school was just the beginning of the learning process. The knowledge obtained as a Registered Nurse has given me the basic understanding of the health care profession. Furthermore, it has only strengthened my desire to advance my nursing education which will provide new paths of personal satisfaction and growth.
Over the last few years, my levels of maturity, motivation, and perseverance have evolved. I recognize the importance of prioritizing my personal and my professional responsibilities and I realize the magnitude of academic accomplishments. As a former X student, I am fully aware of the uplifting Christian environment where experience is constructed on a solid spiritual foundation. The Christ-centered University integrates spirituality with a challenging academic program. Obtaining a Master of Science in Nursing from X will equip me with advanced practice nursing skills further allowing me to focus on patient-centered care while integrating the promotion of wellness and preventative medicine.
Though I have gained a great deal of basic medical knowledge, I have yet to attain my sense of purpose in life. With the opportunity to serve my community as a professional nurse, I expect to achieve this aspiration. By obtaining a Master of Science in Nursing from X, not only will I encompass an unparalleled Christian nursing education, I will have the ability to promote wellness and preventative medicine further allowing the movement into achieving my professional goal, which is making a difference in the lives of patients. Therefore, I am fully equipped with the inner desire, energy, and stamina to pursue a lifelong career in nursing.

Pay attention to punctuation.
It's OK except the paragraph that you wrote twice.

The experience and knowledge I have encountered throughout the years in the health care community are innumerable. Attending nursing school was just the beginning of the learning process. The knowledge obtained as a Registered Nurse has given me the basic understanding of the health care profession. Furthermore, it has only strengthened my desire to advance my nursing education which will provide new paths of personal satisfaction and growth.
Over the last few years, my levels of maturity, motivation, and perseverance have evolved. I recognize the importance of prioritizing my personal and my professional responsibilities and I realize the magnitude of academic accomplishments. Attending nursing school was just the beginning of the learning process. The knowledge obtained as a Registered Nurse has given me the basic understanding of the health care profession. Furthermore, it has only strengthened my desire to advance my nursing education which will provide new paths of personal satisfaction and growth.
Over the last few years, my levels of maturity, motivation, and perseverance have evolved. I recognize the importance of prioritizing my personal and my professional responsibilities and I realize the magnitude of academic accomplishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back