Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Nepali
Home Country
Nepal
Current Location
Nepal
I am searching for a good job. I already applied in many company's but none of them are selecting me as their good employee. I think my one and only weak part is English. I am trying to improve my English day by day but, it's so hard for me. But still i am trying to improve it, i can use just a simple word and it takes too much time for selecting words while writing. I am unknown about my grammar, and want to know the feedback for my grammar. Now i am testing myself. Please guide me.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I charge more for being a mentor. ;-)

I am searching for a good job.

You're really picky, aren't you? You not only want a job but you want a good job. ;-)

I have already applied at many companies, but none of them have hired me.

Stop being so picky, and you might have better luck. ;-)

I think my one and only weakness is English.

I am trying to improve my English day by day but, it's hard.

But still i am trying to improve it. I do have a lot of trouble with word choice.

I am unknown about my grammar, and want to know the feedback for my grammar. Now i am testing myself. Please guide me.

Perhaps:

I want people to point out my mistakes and show me how to do things the right way.

:)

gurubhai

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Nepali
Home Country
Nepal
Current Location
Nepal
Please again check my grammar and sentences

Dear Salima, I know you are missing me, but i am not missing you my heart. You know, i don't have enough time to miss u dear. In the morning time, i always go to washroom which takes about 2 hour roughly, after that i must go to church for dancing it also takes more than 3 hours. Dear, washroom church consumed about 5 hours, now i have remaining 6 hours. Then i always go to cinema hall to watch latest movies. Now tell me dear, how can i miss u everyday?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Re: Please again check my grammar and sentences

If post #3 is an example of one of your job applications, I'm not surprised you haven't got a job yet.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

I am confused, gurubhal. Your second post had nothing to do with the first one. Plus, there was no improvement. (Do you think I do corrections just for the fun of it?) You are supposed to note the corrections and use them to help you improve. I have been doing this for quite a while, and the point of it is to help ESL learners improve their English skills, not to watch them flounder like a fish out of water. ("Tarheel" is my second persona on this website.)

Yes, I do have a weird sense of humor, but they give out prizes for the funniest posts on the website. (OK, not really.)

;-)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK

Is the job you are applying for "Salima's boyfriend"?

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
P.S. Note that "I am unknown about my grammar" is what is known as unintentional humor. (Unlike mine, which is intentional.) You probably don't want to use that sentence again unless you want to inspire snickering.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.