Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Dear client,
As per our recent telephonic conversation yesterday, please find attached the detailed budget estimation cost of the offer requested.
Please note that the irrigation pump at low irradiation, e.g. in the morning at sunrise before 7:30am, the pump will not be driven.
(what is the best word to go from idea to another)
The made and assembled of the "XY" pump is European (Finland).

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
You are still writing too much. You're including long sentences that are unnecessary. I don't know if you think, for example, that "As per our recent telephonic conversation" sounds highbrow or well educated but it doesn't.
Stick to the basics - "Following on from our phone call yesterday, ..."

Reactions: Joj

probus

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Dear client,
As per our recent telephonic conversation yesterday, please find attached the detailed budget estimation cost of the offer requested.
Please note that the irrigation pump at low irradiation, e.g. in the morning at sunrise before 7:30am, the pump will not be driven.
(what is the best word to go from idea to another)
The made and assembled of the "XY" pump is European (Finland).
There are a couple of errors in this text, in addition to what emsr2d2 pointed out.

Try: Please note that the irrigation pump will not operate when the light level is low, for example before 7:30 in the morning. (Apart from the English language issue, this is factually puzzling. At least in my part of the world irrigation pumps operate at night to reduce moisture loss from evaporation.)

Also: the pump is made in Europe. You could use manufactured and assembled instead of made, but less wordy is always better.

Reactions: Joj

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
There are a couple of errors in this text, in addition to what emsr2d2 pointed out.

Try: Please note that the irrigation pump will not operate when the light level is low, for example before 7:30 in the morning. (Apart from the English language issue, this is factually puzzling. At least in my part of the world irrigation pumps operate at night to reduce moisture loss from evaporation.)

Also: the pump is made in Europe. You could use manufactured and assembled instead of made, but less wordy is always better.
Thank you,
well concerning the part of the irrigation pump which operates at night, it cannot operate cause the panels need light to produce electricity. The client asked me if he can operate the pump before 7 am, I asked the head of engineering and he told me no. In this case, if he want to operate his pump in the earlier morning, he needs to operates his generator.
From "please note" to "the pump is made in Europe", is there any word I can use it (connector)?

Status
Not open for further replies.