the height of the packaging can't be that tall to reach my apartment number sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink_Flower

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
United States
Would you please check the below?

The thing is, the package supposed to be arrived today is a small teapot, so the height of the packaging can't be that tall to reach my apartment number sign while in the photo taken by Fetch it shows the package has got tall height .

source : a conversation I had with Fetch when i found my package was missing.

GoesStation

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I think you're trying to say something like this: The shipment I was expecting today was a small teapot. The photo of the delivery that Fetch sent shows a package that reaches all the way up to my apartment number sign, so it's clearly something else.

Pink_Flower

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
United States
I think you're trying to say something like this: The shipment I was expecting today was a small teapot. The photo of the delivery that Fetch sent shows a package that reaches all the way up to my apartment number sign, so it's clearly something else.

That's exactly what I wanted to tell. It is so disappointing that after having lived in the US for two years, my English still sucks! :roll:

Last edited:

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Would you please check the text below?

The thing is, the package supposed to [STRIKE]be[/STRIKE] arrive[STRIKE]d [/STRIKE]today is a small teapot, so the height of the [STRIKE]packaging[/STRIKE] package can't be that tall as to reach my apartment number sign[STRIKE] while [/STRIKE]in the photo taken by Fetch[STRIKE] it [/STRIKE] which shows [STRIKE]the package has got tall height[/STRIKE] it to be taller.

source : a conversation I had with Fetch when i found my package was missing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.