The maps depict a public library as it is now and as it will be following redevelopment..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Igbo
Home Country
Nigeria
Current Location
Nigeria
The following essay was written by me.
The maps depict a public library as it is now and as it will be following redevelopment.

Overall, there are plans to transform the public library into a larger one with two sections and multiple entrances. A prominent addition will be the computer room.

At the center of the public library, there is currently a seating area, to the west of which are areas for romance and thriller books and to the east of which are mystery book and kids' book sections. Whereas there are just kids' books south of the seating area, north of it are restrooms for males and females and fantasy books. Lastly, there is an entrance at the southwest corner.

In the future, the public library will be expanded easterly, creating room for the addition of an eastern section with a large computer room on its southernmost end and a staff room and kids' books on its northernmost end. Between the staff room and computer room will be kids' books, a seating area, and a store, with the store immediately south of the staff room and the kids' books and seating area just north of the computer room. Additionally, there will be a kids' area entrance east of the library and a staff entrance north of the staff room. Regarding the western section, it will basically be a modified form of the current library; the romance books, thriller books, and restrooms will retain their size and position, but the fantasy books and kids' books will be relocated south of the restrooms and to the eastern section respectively, and the entrance will be turned into the main area entrance.

1) Please, is the coherence and cohesion of this essay good? I want to know whether it's easy to follow what I wrote.

2) "Between the staff room and computer room will be kid's books, a seating area, and a store, with the store immediately south of the staff room and the kid's books and seating area just north of the computer room."

Is my use of "with" in this sentence grammatical?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221014-050733_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221014-050733_Chrome.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.