Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
Please correct any mistakes in this piece of writing.

Today I am going to share most requested recipe and it is cream frosting recipe. Sabina Islam, Sampa Barua and many Fb friends requested me to add a cream recipe. So
Here you are.

Ingredients: 1. Butter as your choice. I took 300 gram butter.
2. Condensed milk. As necessary. ( I used half can/pot)

Preparation. Take a bowl and keep butter into this bowl. When butter will be soft you have to beat this butter ( you can use hand whisk or electric beater) then add condensed milk , beat this again. When it will be flappy then you have to understand it is ready to use. Now you can use it for cake decoration, butter bun, cream roll etc.

NB. Butter quality should be good. Usually I use milk Vita but I didn’t find it nearby market so I used Aarong.
I cut this butter into little pieces. It helps to beat.

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

Today I am going to share my most-requested recipe. It is cream frosting recipe. Sabina Islam, Sampa Barua, and many Facebook friends requested that I add a cream recipe. So here you are.

Ingredients: 1. Butter of your choice. I use 300 gram butter.
2. Condensed milk, as necessary. ( I used a half can[STRIKE]/pot[/STRIKE])

Preparation: Put the butter in a bowl. When the butter is soft, beat it. (You can use a hand whisk or electric beater.) Then add the condensed milk and beat it again. When it is mixed, [STRIKE]then you have to understand[/STRIKE] it is ready to use. You can use it for cake decoration, butter bun, cream roll filling, etc.

I don't know what you mean by flappy. It's not a word.

NB.

I don't know what NB means. Others won't, either. Spell it out.

The butter's quality should be good. Usually I use Vita milk, but I didn’t find it at the neighborhood market, so I used Aarong.

I cut the butter into little pieces to make beating it easier.
It sounds delicious!

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

Today I am going to share most. my most requested recipe, and it is a recipe for cream frosting. Sabina Islam, Sampa Barua and many Facebook friends asked me to add a cream recipe. So here you are.

Ingredients: 1. Butter as your choice. I use 300 grams of butter.
2. Condensed milk. As necessary. ( I use a half can/pot)

Preparation. Take a bowl and put butter into the bowl. When the butter becomes soft you [STRIKE]have to[/STRIKE] beat the butter ( you can use a hand whisk or an electric beater) then add condensed milk. Beat it again. When it becomes flappy it is ready to use. Now you can use it for cake decoration, butter bun, cream roll etc.

NB. Butter quality should be good. Usually I use milk Vita but I didn’t find it at a nearby market so I used Aarong. I cut the butter into little pieces. It makes beating it easier.

What is flappy?

(What Charlie said about N.B.)

Last edited:

Dukul12345

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
Can I use "floppy" instead of it?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
In the UK, NB would be understood. It appears a lot. Even if many native speakers wouldn't be able to tell you exactly what it stands for ("nota bene", by the way, meaning literally "note well'), they would all know that it's a sort of equivalent of PS. It's a note during or after a piece of writing and readers know that it means it's an important note they have to take notice of.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Last edited:

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
In the UK, NB would be understood. It appears a lot. Even if many native speakers wouldn't be able to tell you exactly what it stands for ("nota bene", by the way, meaning literally "note well'), they would all know that it's a sort of equivalent of PS. It's a note during or after a piece of writing and readers know that it means it's an important note they have to take notice of.
It's a new one on me. I guess I missed that memo.

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Can I use "floppy" instead [STRIKE]of it[/STRIKE]?
No. Crepes and pancakes and cooked asparagus are floppy, but not until after they're cooked.

Use Ted's fluffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.