Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
TRANSPORT FOR WOMEN

It is a bitter truth that space for women in public life is shrinking. There is and always a strong voice in society to give equal respect and space to women. Whether it is in office, school, parks and markets women face hard stares, lewd comments from the dominant gender of the society. Transport system is no different Planet for women. To tackle this problem, government initiated few steps like women only bus service in Lahore with the name of "Pink Bus Service". In other province government started women only transport service in urban cities of the province.

Unfortunately, few steps may not eradicate this menace from our society. If we want to give a healthy environment to our daughters and sisters, government should introduce awareness programs. People from all spheres of life should take responsibility to eliminate this evil from our society.

Once the women feel secure during their travelling, they would be able to perform well in basic life. Society flourishes when all the segments of society perform well.

Dear Respected teachers, Mentors, Please give detailed grammar report on this above mentioned topic. It is only for learning purpose. I do not have to submit this anywhere. I am preparing for my exams thats why I want to tune up my English skills.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
TRANSPORT FOR WOMEN

It is a bitter truth that space for women in public life is shrinking. There [STRIKE]is and[/STRIKE] has always been a strong voice in society to give equal respect and space to women. Whether it is in the office, at school, in parks [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] or at markets, women face hard stares and lewd comments from the dominant gender [STRIKE]of the[/STRIKE] in society. The transport system is no different [STRIKE]Planet[/STRIKE] for women. To tackle this problem, the government has initiated a few [STRIKE]steps[/STRIKE] programs like women-only bus services in Lahore with the name of "Pink Bus Service". In other provinces, the government started women-only transport services in [STRIKE]urban[/STRIKE] the major cities of those provinces.

Unfortunately, [STRIKE]few[/STRIKE] such modest steps may not be sufficient to eradicate this menace from our society. If we want to [STRIKE]give[/STRIKE] provide a [STRIKE]healthy[/STRIKE] safe, dignified and comfortable transport environment for females in our society, [STRIKE]to our daughters and sisters,[/STRIKE] the government should introduce awareness programs. People from all spheres of life should take responsibility to eliminate this evil from our society.

Once [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] women feel secure [STRIKE]during their[/STRIKE] while travelling, they would be able to perform well at work, and [STRIKE]in basic life.[/STRIKE] society, as a whole, will benefit. [STRIKE]flourishes when all the segments of society perform well.[/STRIKE]

Farhaj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Thank you very much for correction.

I indeed appreciate you for this effort.

Would you please also tell me that in English which areas I should focus on?

Regards,

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Would you please also tell me [STRIKE]that in English[/STRIKE] which areas of English I should focus on?
The use of articles and the present perfect tense.

Status
Not open for further replies.