Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
United Arab Emirates
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
Hello.

This is one of the IELTS task 2 questions. I hope that you can guide me about the correct organization of the essay. The question consists of three parts

1.The question is "Incrasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems."

2.To what extent do you agree or disagree? I am going to write a balanced essay, taking about the advantages of both sides.

3.What other measures do you think might be effective?

Is this the correct organization.

I should write 5 paragraphs

1. the introduction

2. The first body paragraph is talking about how increasing the price of petrol is beneficial to solve the problems

3. paragraph 3 talking about the importance of petrol cars and how it is practical means of transportation and its advantages.

4. Answer question number 3

5. Writing the conclusion.

Source of the question.

mrmvp

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
United Arab Emirates
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
Thank you.

To what extent do you agree or disagree? In other words, I will partially agree with the statement "Incrasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems." I will write two body paragraph, one supporting the statement and the other against it. I am not going to give my opinion because I am not asked to.

Writing 250 word essay supporting one idea can be challenging, but being neutral can help me out write more in case if I am asked to discuss both sides or give opinions.