Term: Palindromes


A palindrome is a word or phrase that is spelled the same way forwards or backwards.

'Madam' is an example of a palindromic word and 'Madam, I'm Adam' is a palindromic phrase.

'Palindromes' - Related Links

Grammar Topic:  Vocabulary

Browse the following links to other content related to the term 'Palindromes' from the 'Vocabulary' grammar category: