What does 'Stick your neck out' mean?
If you stick you neck out, you take a risk because you believe in something.
- Category: Body and bodily functions
Idioms similar to 'Stick your neck out'
- Up to the neck
- Get it in the neck
- Neck and neck
- Up to your neck
- Pain in the neck
- Neck of the woods
- Brass neck
- Dead from the neck up
- Take by the scruff of the neck
- Breathe down your neck
- Millstone round your neck
- Better than a stick in the eye
- Stick in your craw
- Stick out like a sore thumb
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!