What does 'Up to your eyes' mean?
When you've got too much work to do, you're up to your eyes in it.
- Category: Body and bodily functions
- Contributed By: Francesco G
Idioms similar to 'Up to your eyes'
- Cry your eyes out
- Up to the eyes
- All eyes on me
- Easy on the eyes
- Roll your eyes
- Keep your eyes peeled
- Stars in your eyes
- Bedroom eyes
- A fresh pair of eyes
- Pull the wool over someone's eyes
- Eyes are bigger than one's stomach
- Scales fall from your eyes
- Sight for sore eyes
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!