What does 'Roll your eyes' mean?
If you roll your eyes, you show with your eyes that you don't believe someone or aren't interested in what they're saying.
- Category: Body and bodily functions
- Contributed By: Bob Evenson
Idioms similar to 'Roll your eyes'
- Heads will roll
- Up to the eyes
- Up to your eyes
- Cry your eyes out
- All eyes on me
- Stars in your eyes
- Bedroom eyes
- Easy on the eyes
- Keep your eyes peeled
- A fresh pair of eyes
- Eyes are bigger than one's stomach
- Pull the wool over someone's eyes
- Scales fall from your eyes
- Sight for sore eyes
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!