Idiom: Rolling in money
What does 'Rolling in money' mean?
If someone has a lot of money, more than they could possibly need, they are rolling in money.
- Category: Money
- Contributed By: Abd el rahman
Idioms similar to 'Rolling in money'
- Money for jam
- Pin money
- On the money
- Money pit
- For my money
- Made of money
- Money talks
- Show me the money
- Money laundering
- Give someone a run for their money
- Money for old rope
- Money to burn
- Money makes many things
- License to print money
- A fool and his money are soon parted
- You pays your money and you takes your chances
- Money burns a hole in your pocket
- Money doesn`t grow on trees
- Make money hand over fist
- You pays your money and you takes your choice
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!