What does 'Money for old rope' mean?
If something's money for old rope, it's a very easy way of making money.
Idioms similar to 'Money for old rope'
- Pin money
- For my money
- Money pit
- On the money
- Money for jam
- Money laundering
- Money talks
- Made of money
- Rolling in money
- Show me the money
- Give someone a run for their money
- Money to burn
- Money makes many things
- License to print money
- A fool and his money are soon parted
- You pays your money and you takes your chances
- Money burns a hole in your pocket
- Money doesn`t grow on trees
- Make money hand over fist
- You pays your money and you takes your choice
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!