What does 'License to print money' mean?
A license to print money is something that generates a large income without much effort.
Country: International English | Subject Area: Money | Usage Type: Both or All Words Used
- On the money
- Money pit
- Pin money
- For my money
- Money for jam
- Rolling in money
- Made of money
- Money talks
- Show me the money
- Give someone a run for their money
- Money for old rope
- Money to burn
- Money laundering
- Money makes many things
- A fool and his money are soon parted
- You pays your money and you takes your chances
- Money burns a hole in your pocket
- Money doesn`t grow on trees
- Make money hand over fist
- You pays your money and you takes your choice
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!
If you have a question about idioms, ask us about it in our Idioms Discussion Forum.
If you know of an idiom that you would like to be listed here, please use our online form to suggest an idiom.