What does 'Made of money' mean?
Meaning: If you are made of money, you have a lot of money.
Country: International English | Subject Area: Money | Usage Type: Both or All Words Used
- On the money
- Money for jam
- For my money
- Pin money
- Money pit
- Money for old rope
- Rolling in money
- Money to burn
- Money talks
- Money laundering
- Show me the money
- Give someone a run for their money
- License to print money
- Money makes many things
- A fool and his money are soon parted
- Money burns a hole in your pocket
- Money doesn`t grow on trees
- Make money hand over fist
- You pays your money and you takes your chances
- You pays your money and you takes your choice
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!
If you have a question about idioms, ask us about it in our Idioms Discussion Forum.
If you know of an idiom that you would like to be listed here, please use our online form to suggest an idiom.