What does 'Money doesn`t grow on trees' mean?
This means that you have to work to earn money; it doesn't come easily or without effort.
- Category: Money
- Contributed By: Mariam
Idioms similar to 'Money doesn`t grow on trees'
- For my money
- Money pit
- Money for jam
- Pin money
- On the money
- Rolling in money
- Made of money
- Money talks
- Money laundering
- Money to burn
- Money for old rope
- Give someone a run for their money
- Show me the money
- Money makes many things
- A fool and his money are soon parted
- License to print money
- Make money hand over fist
- You pays your money and you takes your chances
- You pays your money and you takes your choice
- Money burns a hole in your pocket
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!