What does 'Money talks' mean?
Meaning: This means that people can convey many messages with money, and many things can be discovered about people by observing the way they use their money.
Contributor: Alea Roach
Country: International English | Subject Area: Money | Usage Type: Both or All Words Used
- On the money
- Money for jam
- Pin money
- Money pit
- For my money
- Rolling in money
- Show me the money
- Made of money
- Give someone a run for their money
- Money to burn
- Money for old rope
- Money laundering
- Money makes many things
- A fool and his money are soon parted
- License to print money
- You pays your money and you takes your chances
- Money burns a hole in your pocket
- Money doesn`t grow on trees
- Make money hand over fist
- You pays your money and you takes your choice
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!
If you have a question about idioms, ask us about it in our Idioms Discussion Forum.
If you know of an idiom that you would like to be listed here, please use our online form to suggest an idiom.