What does 'Show me the money' mean?
When people say this, they either want to know how much they will be paid for something or want to see evidence that something is valuable or worth paying for.
- Category: Money
Idioms similar to 'Show me the money'
- On the money
- Money pit
- For my money
- Money for jam
- Pin money
- Rolling in money
- Made of money
- Money talks
- Money laundering
- Money to burn
- Money for old rope
- Give someone a run for their money
- Money makes many things
- A fool and his money are soon parted
- License to print money
- Money doesn`t grow on trees
- Make money hand over fist
- You pays your money and you takes your chances
- You pays your money and you takes your choice
- Money burns a hole in your pocket
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!