What does 'Money laundering' mean?
- If people launder money, they get money made illegally into the mainstream so that it is believed to be legitimate and clean.
- Category: Money
Idioms similar to 'Money laundering'
- Money pit
- On the money
- Money for jam
- Pin money
- For my money
- Rolling in money
- Made of money
- Money talks
- Show me the money
- Money to burn
- Give someone a run for their money
- Money for old rope
- Money makes many things
- A fool and his money are soon parted
- License to print money
- You pays your money and you takes your chances
- Money burns a hole in your pocket
- Money doesn`t grow on trees
- Make money hand over fist
- You pays your money and you takes your choice
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!