What does 'Money makes many things' mean?
This means that money is important.
- Category: Money
- Contributed By: Laxman
Idioms similar to 'Money makes many things'
- Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy wealthy and wise
- Money for jam
- For my money
- On the money
- Pin money
- Money pit
- Money to burn
- Rolling in money
- Money laundering
- Made of money
- Money for old rope
- Money talks
- Show me the money
- Give someone a run for their money
- A fool and his money are soon parted
- License to print money
- You pays your money and you takes your chances
- You pays your money and you takes your choice
- Make money hand over fist
- Money doesn`t grow on trees
- Money burns a hole in your pocket
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!