What does 'Money makes many things' mean?
Meaning: This means that money is important.
Country: International English | Subject Area: Money | Usage Type: Both or All Words Used
- Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy wealthy and wise
- Money for jam
- For my money
- On the money
- Pin money
- Money pit
- Money to burn
- Rolling in money
- Money laundering
- Made of money
- Money for old rope
- Money talks
- Show me the money
- Give someone a run for their money
- A fool and his money are soon parted
- License to print money
- You pays your money and you takes your chances
- You pays your money and you takes your choice
- Make money hand over fist
- Money doesn`t grow on trees
- Money burns a hole in your pocket
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!
If you have a question about idioms, ask us about it in our Idioms Discussion Forum.
If you know of an idiom that you would like to be listed here, please use our online form to suggest an idiom.