What does 'You pays your money and you takes your choice' mean?
- You pays your money and you takes your chances
- On the money
- Money pit
- Pin money
- For my money
- Money for jam
- Money to burn
- Rolling in money
- Money laundering
- Made of money
- Show me the money
- Money for old rope
- Money talks
- Give someone a run for their money
- License to print money
- A fool and his money are soon parted
- Money makes many things
- Make money hand over fist
- Money burns a hole in your pocket
- Money doesn`t grow on trees
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!
If you have a question about idioms, ask us about it in our Idioms Discussion Forum.
If you know of an idiom that you would like to be listed here, please use our online form to suggest an idiom.