Idiom: Seed money
Meaning: Seed money is money that is used to start a small business.Country: International English | Subject Area: Plants & Flowers | Usage Type: Both or All Words Used
All idioms have been editorially reviewed, and submitted idioms may have been edited for correctness and completeness.
- Money laundering
- Money to burn
- A fool and his money are soon parted
- Pin money
- Money for old rope
- Put your money where your mouth is
- Give someone a run for their money
- Money for jam
- Go to seed
- Make money hand over fist
- Money makes many things
- Money talks
- Made of money
- Money doesn`t grow on trees
- Money burns a hole in your pocket
- Rolling in money
- On the money
- License to print money
- Money pit
- You pays your money and you takes your chances
- You pays your money and you takes your choice
- For my money
- Show me the money
Idiom eBooks from UsingEnglish.com
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!
If you have a question about idioms, ask us about it in our Idioms Discussion Forum.
If you know of an idiom that you would like to be listed here, please use our online form to suggest an idiom.
- View examples in Google: Seed money
- Idiom Quizzes