What does 'Money to burn' mean?
If someone is very rich, they have money to burn.
- Category: Money
Idioms similar to 'Money to burn'
- Pin money
- Money pit
- Money for jam
- For my money
- On the money
- Rolling in money
- Made of money
- Money talks
- Show me the money
- Give someone a run for their money
- Money for old rope
- Money laundering
- License to print money
- Money makes many things
- A fool and his money are soon parted
- Money burns a hole in your pocket
- Money doesn`t grow on trees
- Make money hand over fist
- You pays your money and you takes your chances
- You pays your money and you takes your choice
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!