What does 'Money for jam' mean?
If something's money for jam, it's a very easy way of making money.
- Category: Money
Idioms similar to 'Money for jam'
- On the money
- Pin money
- Money pit
- For my money
- Rolling in money
- Money talks
- Show me the money
- Made of money
- Give someone a run for their money
- Money to burn
- Money for old rope
- Money laundering
- Money makes many things
- A fool and his money are soon parted
- License to print money
- You pays your money and you takes your chances
- Money burns a hole in your pocket
- Money doesn`t grow on trees
- Make money hand over fist
- You pays your money and you takes your choice
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!