Idioms Beginning With: 'Z'
Showing 1 - 5 of 5 results for letter 'Z'
- Zero hour
- The time when something important is to begin is zero hour.
- Zero tolerance
- If the police have a zero tolerance policy, they will not overlook any crime, no matter how small or trivial.
- Zigged before you zagged
- If you did things in the wrong order, you zigged before you zagged.
- Zip it
- This is used to tell someone to be quiet.
- Zip your lip
- If someone tells you to zip your lip, they want to to shut up or keep quiet about something. ('Zip it' is also used.)
Members Get More - Sign up for free and gain access to many more idioms and slang expressions. Register now.