Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Telugu
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hi friends i will have a interview on november 5th i have a doubt i nead to say the sentence is '' in the 2016 i was been in malaysia for job i was paid around 3lx to an agent to get a job but the agent was cheated to me and i do not have friends in malaysia thats way i back to india'' can any one help to me how to tell

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Re: sentance

Hi​. [STRIKE]friends[/STRIKE]

I will have an interview on November 5th and I have a doubt. I need to say [STRIKE]the sentence is[/STRIKE] "In [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] 2016, I was [STRIKE]been[/STRIKE] working in Malaysia. [STRIKE]for job[/STRIKE] I [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] paid around 3lx (I have no idea what that number and currency are supposed to be) to an agent to get a job but the agent [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] cheated [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] me. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] I do not have friends in Malaysia. That's [STRIKE]way[/STRIKE] why I had to come back to India.'' Can [STRIKE]any one[/STRIKE] anyone help [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] me with how to [STRIKE]tell[/STRIKE] say this.

See above. You must use capitalisation and punctuation in your written English.

I think I've worked out what you were trying to say although I'm not entirely sure. I assume your interview on November 5th is in India. I'm not sure that you need to explain to the interviewer that you left Malaysia because you didn't have any friends. You don't really need to explain that someone cheated you out of money either, I don't think.

Concentrate on explaining why you are the best person for the job you're applying for.

Status
Not open for further replies.