Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
A beggar.
Bob, a beggar, stands in front of a woman’s house. The woman talks to Bob “He is still young, you should find a job. Do you feel ashamed to beg?”. Bob replies “You say right, madam. I should find a job. You are very beautiful. You should go to Hollywood and become a actress”. The woman answerd “Right” and joyful give him food and money.

Please correct my mistakes.

A beggar.
Bob, a beggar, stands in front of a woman’s house. The woman [STRIKE]talks[/STRIKE] says to Bob “[STRIKE]He is[/STRIKE] You are still young; you should find a job. Do you feel ashamed to beg?” (no full stop here) Bob replies “You [STRIKE]say[/STRIKE] are right, madam. I should find a job. You are very beautiful. You should go to Hollywood and become an actress”. The woman answers “Right” and [STRIKE]joyful[/STRIKE] happily gives him food and money.

Please correct my mistakes.

See above.

This is my rewrite.

Bob, a beggar, stands in font of a woman’s house. The woman says to Bob “You are still young; you should find a job. Do you feel ashamed to beg?” Bob replies “You are right, madam. I should find a job. You are very beautiful. You should go to Hollywood become an actress”. Th woman answers “Right” and happily gives him food and money.

Try:

Don't you feel ashamed of being a beggar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back