Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
In the beginning of me joining the company I was responsible for two entities when I showed a good progress and made some achievements, the management assigned me a new entity to take care of along with the other two entities.

Although the entity was far from the other entities in terms of scope and business model and it was a challenge, I was able to excel in this assignment as I applied the concept of marketing in it.

And I still take of three entities and am waiting for others to come.

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
When I joined the company I was responsible for two entities. When I showed [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] good progress and achieved things, [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] management assigned me a new entity to oversee.

Although the entity was far from the other entities in terms of scope and business model and it was a challenge, I was able to excel in this assignment by applying marketing principles.

[STRIKE]And[/STRIKE] I still manage the three entities and am looking forward to more.
What do you mean by entities? Departments? Subsidiaries? Sections? Regional offices?

Find a better word.

The end of the second paragraph didn't make sense to me, so I put in what I think you mean.

Economist2010

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
What do you mean by entities? Departments? Subsidiaries? Sections? Regional offices?

Find a better word.

The end of the second paragraph didn't make sense to me, so I put in what I think you mean.
I mean subsidiary.

I am not sure if you can edit and write in your own way. This is will help me getting my command of language improved.

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I mean subsidiary.

I am not sure if you can edit and write in your own way. This [strike]is[/strike] will help me [STRIKE]getting[/STRIKE] improve my command of the language [STRIKE]improved[/STRIKE].
Yes, it will!

(Notice the difference between getting something improved and improving something. If you fix your car, you repair it yourself. If you get your car fixed, you take it to a mechanic to do it for you.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.