(1) You asked for someone to "diagram" your sentence,
(2) For some people, the word "diagram" refers to the tree diagram of
transformational grammar or the old system called Reed-Kellogg.
(3) Perhaps you really want someone to tell you the parts of speech
in your sentence. Am I right? If I am, then maybe you could get more
people to help you if you use the word "analyze" or "parse."
(4) At this website, there is an excellent forum called "Analyzing and
(a) Just go to that forum and type in your question. Request that someone "analyze" your sentence.
(b) If you want a Reed-Kellogg diagram, an expert there will do it for you, too.
(5) Please let me just analyze the main parts of Dr. Einstein's statement:
Teaching (subject) + should be (verb) + such (adjective) + that (conjunction) + What is offered is perceived as a valuable gift and not as a hard duty (adverbial clause of result that modifies "such").
I'm sorry that I do not have enough confidence to explain every part of the adverbial clause. I do not want to give you any incorrect information.
If no one else replies, just go to that forum at this website that I have told you about. Some people will be delighted to help you.