English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
hi,

I have been teaching a couple of kids from Poland a basic english rules in ortography and gramma, after finish I ve send them an invoice for my job, after that I have not recive any money or answer. It is not a lot of money but I feel like a victim of robbery. Can anybody help me here how to get my money from the company in Poland wich gave ma en order for those lessons ?

thx:(

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
I honestly think that the victims here are the people on the receiving end of your English.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi​.

I have been teaching a couple of kids from Poland [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] some basic English rules [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] of orthography and grammar. After [STRIKE]finish[/STRIKE] I finished teaching them, [STRIKE]I ve[/STRIKE] I [STRIKE]send[/STRIKE] sent them an invoice for [STRIKE]my job,[/STRIKE] the work [STRIKE]after that[/STRIKE] but I have not [STRIKE]recive[/STRIKE] received any money or [STRIKE]answer[/STRIKE] a reply. It is not a lot of money but I feel like a victim of robbery. Can anybody here help me [strike]here[/strike] with how to get my money from the company in Poland which [STRIKE]gave ma[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]en[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]order[/STRIKE] booked me for those lessons?

[STRIKE]thx[/STRIKE] Thanks. [STRIKE]:([/STRIKE]

If that post is indicative of your level of English, then I wouldn't pay you a penny either. I don't normally have to do that many corrections to a learner's post!

On behalf of all speakers and learners of the English language, I beg you not to continue as an "English teacher".

I'd also like to suggest that you correct the information in your member profile. I know for a fact that the "Current Location" is incorrect. I suspect the rest is distinctly devoid of truth too.

Status
Not open for further replies.