English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
hi,

I have been teaching a couple of kids from Poland a basic english rules in ortography and gramma, after finish I ve send them an invoice for my job, after that I have not recive any money or answer. It is not a lot of money but I feel like a victim of robbery. Can anybody help me here how to get my money from the company in Poland wich gave ma en order for those lessons ?

thx:(

I honestly think that the victims here are the people on the receiving end of your English.

Hi​.

I have been teaching a couple of kids from Poland [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] some basic English rules [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] of orthography and grammar. After [STRIKE]finish[/STRIKE] I finished teaching them, [STRIKE]I ve[/STRIKE] I [STRIKE]send[/STRIKE] sent them an invoice for [STRIKE]my job,[/STRIKE] the work [STRIKE]after that[/STRIKE] but I have not [STRIKE]recive[/STRIKE] received any money or [STRIKE]answer[/STRIKE] a reply. It is not a lot of money but I feel like a victim of robbery. Can anybody here help me [strike]here[/strike] with how to get my money from the company in Poland which [STRIKE]gave ma[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]en[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]order[/STRIKE] booked me for those lessons?

[STRIKE]thx[/STRIKE] Thanks. [STRIKE]:([/STRIKE]

If that post is indicative of your level of English, then I wouldn't pay you a penny either. I don't normally have to do that many corrections to a learner's post!

On behalf of all speakers and learners of the English language, I beg you not to continue as an "English teacher".

I'd also like to suggest that you correct the information in your member profile. I know for a fact that the "Current Location" is incorrect. I suspect the rest is distinctly devoid of truth too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back