English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Not a teacher

I advise you to write essays. lots of essays no full stop here on all kinds of topics. I think you should handwrite them.

Please note my corrections above. I have added "Not a teacher" to your post. In due course, you will be able to add that to your signature line so that you don't have to write it every time you try to answer another learner's question.
Always write in full sentences on the forum. Try to back up your advice. For example, why do you think the OP should handwrite their essays?

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
To add to what I said earlier, I suggest having somebody critique your writing. It's probably best to do that on a place like this forum. (People in your personal life might not want to be too hard on you.)

contraelbalonyz

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Write with all your heart and put emotions on paper through your pen. I am a blogging writer the people like those blogs which is related to their emotion.
the 1st sentence of your blog should be eye-catching. I wrote many blogs for IT companies in Dubai and Fishing Lures companies for their adv purposes.

Edited by mod: Removed links

Last edited by a moderator:

probus

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
I'm absolutely dying to know how you wrote with all your heart and put your emotions into it when you were writing ads for fishing lures. Please provide some examples of that work.

While you're at it, kindly correct the information in your profile. It's obvious that English is not your native language.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I'm absolutely dying to know how you wrote with all your heart and put your emotions into it when you were writing ads for fishing lures. Please provide some examples of that work.

While you're at it, kindly correct the information in your profile. It's obvious that English is not your native language.
The unauthorised hyperlinks have now been removed from that post.

probus

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Status
Not open for further replies.