Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
Antigua
Regard for her research is reflected by invited speaker presentations at national conferences and at international and national institutes and leadership roles in major national conferences including symposia chair and stream coordinator. She is a Principle Investigator of The Kid's Cancer Project Childhood Cancer Cytoskeleton Consortium (C4) and of the recently established Brain Cancer Discovery Collaborative. Geraldine's standing in the field is recognized by membership of NHMRC grant review panels (2010 2012) and frequent grant reviewing for agencies including NHMRC, ARC, Cancer Council, Cure Cancer Australia, National Breast Cancer Foundation and Human Frontiers in Science Program, along with regular invitations to review manuscripts for international cancer and biochemistry journals.

I have had the power steering fail a couple of times on my 2004 Acura TL. (Yes, a couple of times. Long story.) The car is perfectly steerable, but it feels like it no longer has power steering at lower speeds. Before he became the only saving grace of How I Met Your Mother, Neil Patrick Harris made a name for himself starring on Doogie Howser, MD, in which he played a 16 year old genius surgeon. Now, as far as we can tell, no one in the real world has ever managed to graduate med school that early, although Sho Yano probably could have. But because he decided to get both a PhD and a medical degree at the University of Chicago, he "only" graduated med school at the ripe old age of 21..

Please check the information in your profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back