Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
I made a process paragraph by myself and I would like to receive comments from you :)

How To Grow Soya Sprouts.

Soya sprouts are an extremely nutritious food, but they are usually soaked them in chemical to have tall and round stalk ones for personal benefits. Housewives try to find out some ways to grow soya sprouts for assuring about quality. There are many ways different, depending on the available items at your kitchen that you can use it to do easier. First, you clean the soya beans to remove sand and gravel. After that, you soak the clean soya in warm water about 35 to 38 degrees for about 8 to 10 hours. After soaking time, you will see some spume and the soya germinates. Then, you put them in basket and let them by cool water. You get another plastic basket with insole height of 2 centimeter and line one sheet as a handkerchief or towel at the bottom of the basket. You spread the soya sprouts on the basket. You should take a large bowl or pot to cover soya sprouts basket to avoid direct light. Next, you get a large wet towel, fold it and use it to cover basket with this towel. You should water two times each day to keep the sprouts basket always enough moisture. After watering, you put sprouts into dark space. Repeating the watering process for 3 days, you will harvest fresh soya sprouts. You can eat raw soya sprouts or combine with other food on stir-fries, salad. Growing soya sprouts in this way is simple, but it can provide a safe food for us to enjoy.

Thanks for your reading!

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK

Soya sprouts are an extremely nutritious food, but they are usually soaked [STRIKE]them[/STRIKE] in chemicals to [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] produce tall and round stalks. [STRIKE]ones for personal benefits. [/STRIKE]

Note my corrections to your opening sentence. I have no idea what you meant by "personal benefits".

nhungnguyen13

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
This paragraph has a lot of mistakes, but I don't know how to fix. Please help me to correct them. Thanks so much!

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq

How To Grow Soya-Bean Sprouts

Soya-bean sprouts are an extremely nutritious food, but they are usually soaked [STRIKE]them[/STRIKE] in chemicals to [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] produce the tall and round stalks we're familiar with. [STRIKE]ones for personal benefits. Housewives try to find out some ways[/STRIKE] Many people are interested in learning how to grow soya-bean sprouts organically. [STRIKE]for assuring about quality.[/STRIKE] There are many different ways, [STRIKE]different,[/STRIKE] depending on the available items [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] in your kitchen. [STRIKE]that you can use it to do easier.[/STRIKE] First, you clean the soya beans to remove sand and gravel. After that, you soak the clean [STRIKE]soya[/STRIKE] beans in warm water [STRIKE]about[/STRIKE] at about 35 to 38 degrees for about 8 to 10 hours. After the soaking, [STRIKE]time,[/STRIKE] you will see some [STRIKE]spume[/STRIKE] froth and the [STRIKE]soya[/STRIKE] beans starting to germinate. Then, you put them in a basket and sprinkle them [STRIKE]let them by[/STRIKE] with cool water. You get another plastic basket [STRIKE]with insole height of[/STRIKE] about 2 centimeters deep and line that with [STRIKE]one sheet as[/STRIKE] a handkerchief or towel placed at the bottom of the basket. You spread the soya-bean sprouts on the lined basket. You should take a large bowl or pot to cover that [STRIKE]soya sprouts[/STRIKE] basket to avoid direct light. Next, you get a large wet towel, fold it and use it to cover the basket. [STRIKE]with this towel.[/STRIKE] You should water the sprouts two times each day [you can also say "twice daily"] to keep the sprouts basket always sufficiently [STRIKE]enough[/STRIKE] moist. [STRIKE]ure.[/STRIKE] After watering, you put the sprouts in [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] a dark place. [STRIKE]space[/STRIKE]. Finally, you need to Repeat [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] the watering process for 3 days, and you will have [STRIKE]harvest[/STRIKE] fresh soya-bean sprouts. You can eat [STRIKE]raw soya[/STRIKE] the sprouts raw or combine them with other food [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] in stir-fries, salads, etc. Growing soya-bean sprouts in this way is simple, [STRIKE]but[/STRIKE] and it can provide a safe food for us to enjoy.
Note, you can use "soybean" instead of "soya bean."
www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/soybean

Status
Not open for further replies.