Sentence game

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Today you’re eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentatively yodelling the extraordinarily outrageous..

E

elessar8587

Today you’re eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentatively yodelling the extraordinarily outrageous nutrients

shane

Member Type
Student or Learner
Today you’re eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentatively yodelling the extraordinarily outrageous nutrients from

G

gwendolinest

Today you’re eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentatively yodelling the extraordinarily outrageous nutrients from the …

:)Fade-col:)

Red5

Webmaster, UsingEnglish.com
Staff member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Today you’re eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentatively yodelling the extraordinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom …

:wink:

G

gwendolinest

Today you’re eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentatively yodelling the extraordinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of …

shane

Member Type
Student or Learner
Today you’re eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentatively yodelling the extraordinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another

G

gwendolinest

Today you’re eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentatively yodelling the extraordinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain …

valtango

Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrangeous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range (great game)

L

lucyarliwu

It's amazing of this word game!
I like it!
Hope I can join in next time!
:)

Lucy in awe

Red5

Staff member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrangeous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley...

(you can join in now if you want - anyone can) :wink:

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
lucyarliwu said:
It's amazing of this word game!
I like it!
Hope I can join in next time!
:)

Lucy in awe

Go ahead and post something. Don't worry about messing up the sentence. You can't. :wink:

8)

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in...

(Outrageous was returned to its original spelling.)

J

jnsummer

Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife

J

jnsummer

:? oops! seems a lot of people aren't playing by the rules.
.....outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in.....

i don't think so. gotta use the last letter of the previous word to begin the new word, right? :wink:

Red5

Staff member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
jnsummer said:
:? oops! seems a lot of people aren't playing by the rules.
.....outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in.....

i don't think so. gotta use the last letter of the previous word to begin the new word, right? :wink:

Correct! Well spotted!

PS - Welcome to UsingEnglish! ;-)

L

lucyarliwu

So shall i go on like this by adding " expressing"?

Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing

J

jnsummer

lucyarliwu said:

Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing
You certainly can add 'expressing' after nightlife and I will add 'gigantic' after 'expressing' :)

Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic

L

lucyarliwu

jnsummer said:
lucyarliwu said:

You certainly can add 'expressing' after nightlife and I will add 'gigantic' after 'expressing' :)

Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic

Thanks for that! :) And I 'll say:

Today you are eating guarana and dough haplessly yearning for residual legumes such as pinto beans so originally yet tentavely yodelling the extrodinarily outrageous nutrients from the bottom of another mountain range valley in nightlife expressing gigantic compassion

L

lucyarliwu

Uhuh!

So which one shall we go on with, ' compassion' or 'complements'?
:)) ;)

lucy

Status
Not open for further replies.